Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello!

Greetings Parents, Guardians, and Family Members,
I’d like to welcome you to our class’ online blogspot – a portal of information for both students and their families. This blog will provide regular updates on what is happening in our classroom and school, and will feature links for interesting websites, and places to visit (both in Toronto and online).
My name is Ms. Greenberg and I am excited to be teaching grade 5 this year. I have recently finished Teacher’s College, and I am looking forward to sharing my enthusiasm and love of learning with my students. I am not only a teacher, but also an artist, and this year my students will have the opportunity to learn in an arts-enriched environment. I will be approaching all of my lessons with creativity and will try my very best to work to meet each student’s individual needs. This year I hope to collaborate and communicate with parents as often as possible, and please do not hesitate to get into contact with me. Please send me an email if you have any questions at sgreenberg@yrdsb.ca or write a comment at the end of one of my posts. You can also reach me at school between 8am and 4pm at (905) 731-0000 extension 123. Please leave me a voicemail if I cannot be reached and I promise to return your calls promptly.
Please visit this blog regularly with your child, and I will update it often, with news and information on a variety of topics. There are links on the right-hand column to many different resources, both for parents and students that I encourage you to explore.
I look forward to meeting or speaking with you soon, and I am excited for a successful Grade 5 year!
Sincerely,
Ms. Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment