Wednesday, April 27, 2011

- Welcome -

Greetings Grade 5’s!
Welcome to Ms. Greenberg’s class blog, this will be a great opportunity for us to connect and communicate outside of our classroom. On this blog you will find regular updates on what is happening in our classroom, homework info, links to some great websites, and news on upcoming events in our class and school.
I hope that you will visit this blog often, and please share this with your parents and family members. I will post links to interesting places to visit in Toronto, and different events that are happening around our city for you to take part in.
Most importantly, this is a blog you can visit to keep in touch with me outside of school time, and to gain information about our class. Please send me an email if you have any questions at sgreenberg@yrdsb.ca or write a comment at the end of one of my posts. I promise to always write back promptly, and will try to help you to the best of my ability.
I am looking forward to working together, both in class and on our blog!
Sincerely,
Ms. Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment